Cheapest Place For Windows 7

jojoenglish85

Limp Gawd
Kind of in a bind, can't find my darn windows 7 reinstall disk, and im in need of a new legit windows 7. Anyone know where I can grab one for a cheap price that won't break the break? I don't care which version it is at this point.

Kind of in a bind, can't find my darn windows 7 reinstall disk, and im in need of a new legit windows 7. Anyone know where I can grab one for a cheap price that won't break the break? I don't care which version it is at this point.
Keep an eye open for promo codes with Newegg. Everytime they offer one up I buy several copies. Generally puts Home Premium around $85 and Pro around $100 and Ultimate around $125. Go OEM.

Ya saw one on the weekend deals flyer but it was 32bit lol. I started cursing outloud and my wife slapped me in the back of the head.

Ya saw one on the weekend deals flyer but it was 32bit lol. I started cursing outloud and my wife slapped me in the back of the head.
Ha!

Yeah, I've ordered 32 bit once on accident. D'oh! But 64bit comes up promo more often.

32/64-bit are interchangeable with the same code. I recommend Windows 7 Pro SP1 x64 to most people since it has almost everything a power user would need.

Do you just need install media, or do you need a license as well?

Some School offer there IT Students MSDN subscriptions. I know mine did when i was there i downloaded everything i could and saved every key to a text file :D

I agree with the student Windows 7 Pro Upgrade x64, my friends don't like widows so I bought 5 upgrade disc at promotion price $24.99 each using their .edu emails.

It's $64.95 now seems like they bumped up the price since the promo is over.

Back