Cheapest device with front camera

HRUNTING

n00b
I'm looking for a cheap handheld device with a front facing camera that is capable of video chat (skype, facetime, whatever) over wi-fi. I don't plan to buy a cellular plan for it-- it will only be used for video chat over wifi. I imagine a 4th gen ipod touch would fit the ticket, and they tend to run between $100-$150.

Does anyone know of any other phones/devices that would would be cheaper? I haven't followed android phones in a while... is there anything in second-hand or refurbished land that would be less than $100?

Thanks

Guarantee you can get a Motorola Triumph for under 100, possibly even new. Flash or with MTDEV Cyanogenmod 7 and it will work great for your needs.

Thanks for the input everyone. The Triumph seems just be just what I was looking for. I knew there'd be an older device for a good price that I'd just never heard of.

If you're never going to use the phone portion and only plan to use it on wifi then why not get a tablet like the Kindle Fire mentioned above and have more functionality and a bigger screen to go along with that front facing camera?

Hell, you shouldn't have too much trouble finding a used Nexus 7 for under $150, and I'm talking the 16GB model. That's a hell of a device to have around!

Back