Cheapest 19" Lcd 16ms only 279!!!!

I have been in need of a new monitor.

What are some benefits of DVI or a standard VGA input?

Tempting as it may be, a person really can't compare an old model lcd to a newer model lcd. There are dramatic differences between panels and controller boards even within a brand's revisions. Look at the huge quality differences in some Dell panels sold over the past 2 years ;)

In a nutshell

- you bought a sceptre lcd 1 yearago and hated it
- thats ok because the innards of new sceptre lcd's are entirely 200 % different than the old
- sceptre has rebranded lcd's from a few manufacturers (i doubt they've ever made them).

I'm willing to be a lot of cash this monitor is mfr'd by CMV, too many striking similarities like the control panel and base to ignore. That being said i've never seen this lcd in action, therefore i cannot recommend nor condem it.

I went and bought one,and this is my first lcd that i own.I think the picture is great mind you it's my first lcd ok people,i tried to upload some pictures for you guys but it won't take them. If any one can tell me how else i could put pictures up i will do it ok.So far i like it,and for the price it's very good. :cool:

Back