Cheap US VPN Service

dnphamus13

Limp Gawd
Currently station overseas for a few more months. Looking for a cheap (or free) VPN service that can give me a US IP address.

What features are you wanting?

-bandwidth limits?
-logs?
-concurrent connections?
-do you only need us gateways, or when you're state side will you want the vpn for anonymizing as well?

Yep, go with PIA. Good speeds, good price. They support all the VPN protocols too.

What features are you wanting?

-bandwidth limits?
-logs?
-concurrent connections?
-do you only need us gateways, or when you're state side will you want the vpn for anonymizing as well?

Just some thing cheap. The wifi connection iis about 200kb down so bandwidth limits is not a problem. Just when i access origin, uplay and others, i get the foreign version of the site and miss out on a few deals here and there....

privateinternetaccess isn't bad, i paid for 1yr up front so it was cheaper per month. They aren't the fastest but they have a LOT of locations to chose from and you can usually get some pretty good throughput on their larger servers.

http://www.hidemyass.com/ isn't too bad, just don't do anything illegal :p Like any US based VPN, they'll hand over anything and everything to authorities if asked :) They have locations all over the US, and aren't too expensive.

Private Internet Access works well for me. They are all generally good. Look out for deals, sometimes you can get annual subs for less than $50.

http://www.hidemyass.com/ isn't too bad, just don't do anything illegal :p Like any US based VPN, they'll hand over anything and everything to authorities if asked :) They have locations all over the US, and aren't too expensive.
What's the point of paying someone to "hide your ass" if they just hand over your information? They should be renamed to "take my money because I'm an ass".

What's the point of paying someone to "hide your ass" if they just hand over your information? They should be renamed to "take my money because I'm an ass".

Yea, that's what I was thinking. What kind of idiot would go with that???

Back