• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

cheap upgrade from onboard graphics

bruthaflex

n00b
Joined
Dec 7, 2009
Messages
8
I am looking for the most bang for my buck, and I don't have many bucks.

I have been looking for a cheap used pci-e card to run alongside a slightly o'clocked celeron e1200 on a cheap 300w psu.

looking to spend 20-30 dollars and run older fps like halo at 30 fps. I have seen several older cards in various fs/ft forums and was wondering if anyone has been down the same road and found something that worked for them.
 
Look for a 4650. New its about 50-60 bucks so you might be able to find one for your price range. Check ebay also (although a lot of people really overvalue cards like this there).
 
go to the [H] for sale section and youll probably get a HD 4850 for below $80 might even get it for 60$ if you look hard enough. (only the 512mb version tho)
 
Back
Top