Cheap Stuff: 1.5 White PSP, 2gig pro duo, P4P800 SE, P4 2.8E

aznfury684

Limp Gawd
I have a couple of things for sale at this moment. I've kept meaning to sell it, but I always end up getting distracted or sidetracked. Anyways here it all is!

For sale:
1. P4P800 SE + Intel P4 2.8E Prescott set - The motherboard was RMA'd awhile back and has been sitting in the closet for months now with the processor. I checked them out yesterday with some simple routines, copying/moving files around, surfing web, ran itunes, etc... and everything seemed alright. Sold as is with all the original manuals, cds, i/o plate, some cables. Looking for $125 + shipping for the set (not looking to separate yet).

2. Antec Super Lanboy Case - In pretty good condition, comes with most of the original screws and stuff. Looking for $40 + shipping.

3. Zalman Copper Heatsink - See picture (when I put it up that is), one of the best heatsinks made. $15 + shipping.

4. Fortron 500W PSU - Excellent excellent PSU. $45 + shipping.

Pictures will be up at some random time. I promise =)

Mini-wiki:
Heatware: aznfury684
Email: harryhuang at mac dot com

-SOLD- White Ceramic Firmware 1.5 PSP - In like brand new condition. A lot nicer looking than the black one and can also boot 2.7 (I haven't gotten around to putting 3.0x on it yet). Comes with a 2 gig memory pro duos for lots of stuff and all the original boxes and manuals and stuff. Also comes with GTA:LCS, the one that makes all the homebrew work. Looking for $175 + shipping for the set. ------ SOLD

Just to tell u guys. all the models of psp can be downgraded now.

Hope it is a real memory stick too becuase some are fake clones made in china.

GTA LS is useless now, much better ways to run homebrews and games :)

Just to let you guys know.

Thanks for the ups. I haven't kept up with homebrew so whatever new stuff is out there is out there.

Just to clarify for those who like to assume the worst:
1. The memory stick pro duo was purchased from buy.com.
2. GTA:LCS = Still one of the best games on the PSP.

and
3. First person to get the money in my paypal gets the product, no dibbs or anything like that.

PMs have been responded to.

TheBuzzer said:
Just to tell u guys. all the models of psp can be downgraded now.

Hope it is a real memory stick too becuase some are fake clones made in china.

GTA LS is useless now, much better ways to run homebrews and games :)

Just to let you guys know.
actually all up to 2.80 firmware can be downgraded. Not ALL models :eek:
Bump for an AWESOME deal!!!

Is the white PSP sold? I have laptop(s) for trade for it if not. :)

Bump.

I know the PSP is sold but good god that is the best deal on a killer PSP I've ever seen.

Back