Cheap Storm blocks @ SVC.

Fanatik

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 28, 2004
Messages
463
I thought I`d post it here since we are watercoolers. I just saw this today. $20 bucks off regular price. Comes out to only $60. I love SVC. They always have awesome deals. No I don`t work for them. :D I wish I did though. :p

http://www.svc.com/storm.html
 
I think swiftech cut the price because a lot of retailers have the storm at 60$, such as jab-tech. Still a nice deal none-the-less.
 
Of course its cheaper.. I just bought one, so naturally the price will drop.
 
methinks it's just the natural progression of the 6000-series blocks. Intuition tells me its for lower-flow systems.
 
Well I just recieved mine.. Man there is alot of stuff that comes with this thing. Fittings for 1/2 and 3/8. mounting hardware for all sockets.. And it looks awsome to boot!!! I knew it was gonna be great, but I'm really impressed with this thing, and can't wait to install it.
 
CCUABIDExORxDIE said:
they cut the price to make way for these puppies. the real link is down, but i took screenshots of it. http://www.sourcekills.com/gallery/album26 have fun boys...its the apogee.

Thanks for posting the link. I saw the other post for the Apogee. Swiftech might've killed the links since those flow/temp performance graphs make it look like a Storm sales killer. Looks like they can produce the Apogee much cheaper than the Storm so it's being offered at a much lower price.
 
Back
Top