cheap; silent, decent looking case?

Worminater

Gawd
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Messages
1,017
Hi. I have ~60 bucks, and am lookign for a silient pretty nice lookign case. Any suggestions...?
 
I just bought a foxconn case for $50.00 and im surprised at its quility.. :) Check them out.
 
I got one of those Skyhawk Lain Li rip off cases... looks good, removable motherboard plate and the case is pretty solid... cheap too. $42 shipped. I missed out on them when they were $9 at newegg.
 
Shakezilla said:
Somehow I find that funny....

I usually come across cases that have all of those, for lots of monies. I find cheap cases for $20.00 that are loud and ugly as hell.

I think your best-bet would be to buy a bigger cheap (like $30) Mid-tower atx, and mod your own fan holes in it the way you like. Cmon, they are never in the right spot... And this is in the case-modding section.

about 4 cans of spraypaint, 300&1200 grit sandpaper, and a can of acrylic gloss will work wonders for making shiney paint. $10.00 worth of crap there...
 
You can pick up Antec Sonata's pretty cheap nowadays. I've seen them for 50-60, but they have shit for airflow.
 
Back
Top