Cheap PS3 Recommendations

Operaghost

[H]ard|Gawd
I'm looking for some good games that I could get to play on PS3 for cheap off ebay.

Looking for games that I can get for 15-25 bucks.

Games like:
Last of Us
Dark Souls 2
Destiny

And on that note, is Destiny worth getting?

Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen is okay. It is a Japanese take on open world Skyrim type game. But different in key ways. Instead of wandering around solo you team up with a group of NPCs. So you are constantly dealing with a party of NPCs. That was my major gripe with it. But it has a lot of exploration, fights with huge monsters that you can climb up on and wail away on. It also has a lot of items, weapons, armor and RPG type leveling and gameplay.

Never played Destiny, so input there.

If you never played Red Dead Redemption I would start there.

FWIW, I'm about to re-buy a cheap PS3 off cowboom or somewhere to play Demon's Souls once I get done with Bloodborne.

Folklore
Metal Gear Solid 4
Ico Shadow of the COlossus Collection
Ni No Kuni
Uncharted series
Vanquish

Dant'es Inferno looks like a fun game, especially considering I haven't played the God of War games, so it won't seem so copycatted to me.

Keep them coming guys!
I've got about 5 titles on my ebay watchlist now :)

Destiny is pretty good, it's just that the end game comes really fast and at that point it could take a long time to get to levels 30-40 because of the horrible RNG.

I wouldn't get Dragon's Dogma unless you can dedicate a lot of time to it. I had to set this one down, myself, because I simply found the game too overwhelming in its scope, such that I couldn't enjoy it in small pieces.

Also:
Dark Souls II
God of War Saga
Killzone Trilogy
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix
Mass Effect Trilogy
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year Edition
Resistance Trilogy Collection

Another vote for dragon's dogma. And it's pretty easy just to stick with the main story if you're not into much exploring, ect. Also, an older rpg by the name of Nier wasn't bad.

Quantic Dream's adventure games can be a fun change of pace, too.

Dragons Dogma was my sleeper hit last gen, it's really the only game I would like to see remastered for current gen.

Dark Souls II
God of War Saga
Killzone Trilogy
Mass Effect Trilogy
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
Resistance Trilogy Collection

I second these 100% along with the Uncharted Trilogy, Ni no Kuni, MGS4, Dark Souls and Demons Souls mentioned earlier. Stellar games that still make the PS3 well worth owning.

Everything this past generation was pretty common, unless you're looking for a collectors edition.

Uncharted series, God of War series, Infamous series, Last of Us, Infamous series, Final Fantasy X HD. It's not exclusive, but if you haven't played Mass Effect yet then you need to start there.

Red Dead Redemption is pretty good there is hidden stashes of Treasure in the game Snake Oil alone with horses and bandits.

Back