I need to replace the CYM toner in my HP Laserjet CP1215 and almost crapped myself when I saw the OEM price. The 'remanufactured' or compatibles are much cheaper.
Do any of you have a favorite brand for toner? Looking at Amazon I see V4INK, LD, SOL, and a ton of others. Most of them are 2-3 stars with the odd 4 star recommendation. Just wondering if you guys had a brand that you've worked with before that you liked.
Here's what I'm looking at now:
http://amzn.com/B005JQJ0BU
Do any of you have a favorite brand for toner? Looking at Amazon I see V4INK, LD, SOL, and a ton of others. Most of them are 2-3 stars with the odd 4 star recommendation. Just wondering if you guys had a brand that you've worked with before that you liked.
Here's what I'm looking at now:
http://amzn.com/B005JQJ0BU
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.