• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Cheap PoE switch with controllable ports?

desolatax

n00b
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
36
I have a couple of raspberry pi's that I power using a PoE injector (802.3af) and then a splitter (TP-LINK TL-POE10R). Unfortunately, the RPI's aren't the most reliable things on earth, and neither is the software that's running on them.
I'm looking for a 4+ port PoE switch that has a management interface that gives me the ability to power cycle these remotely, preferably on the cheaper side. Access via snmp or ssh would be a bonus, but not required.

Any ideas?
 
Back
Top