• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Cheap PCI video card?

phita23

n00b
Joined
Jan 16, 2005
Messages
10
Hi, I'm looking to run a dual monitor setup, and I need a cheap PCI video card for my second monitor. Could anyone recommend a cheap PCI video card for me?

I intend to do some word processing, web surfing, simple stuff on the second monitor, and use my existing video card for all the graphics intensive stuff.

Thanks!
 
GeForce FX5200. They come in PCI flavor and should be pretty cheap by now.
 
Back
Top