cheap netbook.

Bigbacon

Fully [H]
2FA
Joined
Jul 12, 2007
Messages
22,647
Curious what you guys think..
http://www.memorylabs.net/aseerew90daa10.html

I am looking for the cheapest netbook possible for nothing more than surfing....

This is one of the cheapest things I can find. I know I can spend a another 150 or so and get something better. I am up for ideas. I've checked places like dell outlet but cheapest stuff there is 300. most others ones seem to be about 300 or more.
 
Having some experience with netbooks I think you should consider getting something with a larger screen. That being said, I'm completely biased in this matter because I have asus 1201HAB with a 12 inch screen I have been needing to sell for the past while.
 
acer aspire one's are decent and can be found for cheap....
WOOT had them the other night for sub $300

depends what you want.

I wouldn't own a netbook unless it had a dual core atom and or an ION GPU
 
Back
Top