• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Cheap LCD's

dannyallen34

Weaksauce
Joined
Jun 9, 2005
Messages
69
I'm looking for just a cheap LCD monitor that I can use as a secondary monitor to hold my buddy list, music playlists etc. on the other side of the desk so I can see what's going on while working on the other side of my desk. I don't care if it is 15" or 17", but I'm looking for something between $100-$175. I've already looked at Newegg and they had a few, so does anyone know of any great deals for LCD's?
 
Back
Top