***EDIT: after some searching I found all the compliaining about this being posted over and over. I'll look into the zalman clip on mic****
Hey guys, I'm looking for a decent headset that I can use at work for skype conference calls and WoW/other gaming. I have some decneet HD597s for music so I don't care too much about audio quality. All I really care about is something that can be comfortable for long (2+hour) sessions. Just looking around at my campus computer store I've found some dinky altec lansings for ~$15, but i'm not sure how comfortable they might be. Anyone know any good headphones for <$40 that won't stress out the ears too much? FYI, i'm 6'3" and have a pretty large head, so I've noticed that some people say Sennheiser headsets are too constricting for bigger noggins'.
If this is too much to ask, you think it's worth just buying a cheap desktop mic (are there any big differences between those?) and using normal headphones?
Thanks for any help you guys can give.
Hey guys, I'm looking for a decent headset that I can use at work for skype conference calls and WoW/other gaming. I have some decneet HD597s for music so I don't care too much about audio quality. All I really care about is something that can be comfortable for long (2+hour) sessions. Just looking around at my campus computer store I've found some dinky altec lansings for ~$15, but i'm not sure how comfortable they might be. Anyone know any good headphones for <$40 that won't stress out the ears too much? FYI, i'm 6'3" and have a pretty large head, so I've noticed that some people say Sennheiser headsets are too constricting for bigger noggins'.
If this is too much to ask, you think it's worth just buying a cheap desktop mic (are there any big differences between those?) and using normal headphones?
Thanks for any help you guys can give.