• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

cheap headphones...

for $50 take a look at some Senn PX100's. they've got great sound for the $. Koss KSC75's are also great for the money and you could get a nice modded pair for your price range.

I've got some ATH-FC7's that are in your price range and are fun. not as good SQ as some other cans, but definately an in-your-face upfront sound that is fun to listen to for rock and popular music
 
px100s are VERY very leaky. I listened to one in person, and if you plan to use them in public...you better hate everyone you walk past.
 
You know what..

I live about 10 minutes from the Koss world headquarters. No joke. It's like literally 8 miles down the interstate from my house.

I should drop by one day and see if they'll give me some serious discount deal...heh.
 
Back
Top