• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Cheap Headphones

chiron

n00b
Joined
Jan 4, 2006
Messages
20
What would you recommend? I know the obvious question is going to be how cheap is cheap... well, maybe about 25 U.S.D... what is the best you can get in that price range?
 
what do you want, in ear or out???

if your spending 25 bucks, go in ear. I would go with the Sennheisser in ear buds. They are about 20 US bucks.
 
in ear??? i don't know what that means. does than mean earphones? no... i've never liked those.
 
I've been quite impressed with the Koss UR-40 for inexpensive cans. Listened to a pair that a friend at work bought, told me I had to listen to his audiophile headphones :p
They're good for their price range, but not *that* good
 
Back
Top