• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

cheap hardware raid 5

bobstone

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 3, 2005
Messages
361
hey all,

would I be able to use a perc5/i with this MB

Supermicro atom d510

I have 5x2tb Samsung HD204UI that I want to configure in a hardware raid 5.

if the perc is a poor choice, can you all recommend a 100$ or less raid card that can handle raid 5 in an efficient manner.

Thanks
Bob
 
Back
Top