cheap good case ... very yellow... but cheap!

wow that raidmax one is not all that bad (besides the yellow) but id hav to loose the door or the design on the door

yeah - it goes have a green hue... plus part of the top door inset plastic is a slightly different shade of yellow also... slightly off from the rest...

Nivram said:
This is a good'un too! :D
Case at Dealsonic
damn i didnt notice it was a skyhawk.... a very nice case this one is, it used to cost lik $150 lik three years ago and now its friggin $30, id advise everyone to order one if they get a chance since its soo cheap and its DISCONTINUED!!! ;)

These cases are not yellow that case is J/K. Thay are all good deals.

N H O said:
damn i didnt notice it was a skyhawk.... a very nice case this one is, it used to cost lik $150 lik three years ago and now its friggin $30, id advise everyone to order one if they get a chance since its soo cheap and its DISCONTINUED!!! ;)

surely you must be kidding.. It's a Lian Li rip that was never $150.. But still it's good deal at that price..

What does the skyhawk mean by mini server case? Can it not be used for a typical build?

Shakezilla said:
What does the skyhawk mean by mini server case? Can it not be used for a typical build?

# Motherboard Compatibility: ATX, MICRO-ATX, XEON–ATX motherboard

I think its coz of the XEON mobo suport.

thisisglen said:
surely you must be kidding.. It's a Lian Li rip that was never $150.. But still it's good deal at that price..
no i am not......skyhawk has been around before lian li buddy and yess i hav the old tiger direct catalog from 3 years ago with this case costing about $150

and that would be from the tiger direct catalog from 4 years ago to be exact

Shakezilla said:
That looks like a good deal, any idea on who makes the PSU tho? It a good enough deal to just trash that PSU tho

yeah - I have no idea... I would also be leary of trusting a 450watt PSU which comes with a $25 dollar case. lol (well, I guess it was a little more, but was on sale... still and all)

that skyhawk is sexy, for those of you who are lian li fans should jump on it, same features as a lian li for less!

Nivram said:
This is a good'un too! :D
Case at Dealsonic

Wow, buy that case an a Lian-Li case badge and you're all set. Buy a dozen of them, slap on Lian-Li case badges, then sell them on eBay:

For sale: case of unknown origin, sticker on front says "Lian-Li", asking $60. ;)

damn that has color....my old pc was black and green rockin the b: and a: drives....

dayamdave said:
damn that has color....my old pc was black and green rockin the b: and a: drives....

I never had a green phospor monitor. Used an amber one for a few weeks once. When I got into computers you plugged them into your television unless you were l33t with rich parents.

I still remember the days of "go" commands on Compuserve when you paid by the minute of connection time and to use "special features" like chat (GO CB) they carged you even more. Those were the days when game code was printed in the back of magazines and you'd spend the entire weekend typing the code so you could play spaceD invaders.

Long live the friggin' 8 bits.

One of these days I'm going to post the pics of my modded Vic-20!

--- Oh crap... I just realized looking at that ad again... for $9000 you don't even get a monitor? ---

If anyone remembers 8-bit computing from back in the day take a trip down memory lane: WAY old school!

Back