• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Cheap Good 2.1 Speakers

EnderW

[H]F Junkie
2FA
Joined
Sep 25, 2003
Messages
11,465
I'm thinking of getting the Klipsch ProMedia 2.1s, but was wondering if there is a cheaper set that will be close in terms of quality.
 
Have you checked out Logitec?

If you want "quality" speakers don't expect much for 50 bucks lol
 
Originally posted by ycchan
Have you checked out Logitec?

If you want "quality" speakers don't expect much for 50 bucks lol
well I wasn't expecting anything great for $50, but I want spend the $50 or whatever as best as possible.

I might breakdown and get the Klipsch ProMedia 2.1, but then I'll want the 4.1 for only $30 and I really don't need to spend that much.

So let's say 2.1 for upto $70, preferably lower, b/c if I went up to $70 I might as well get the Klipsch 2.1s, unless, of course, there is something better.

I am getting some HD580 headphones, so these are only for backup or when I don't feel like wearing the headphones
 
Originally posted by NightRaven
Altec Lansing ATP3
Nice and small too. Out of stock at the egg, but only $55 at buy.com I might pick them up if my pending deal on the Klipschs falls through.
 
Altec Lansing ATP3, or jump to 5.1 Logitech 650's 35-45 dollars. Much better IMO.
 
Originally posted by darktiger
Altec Lansing ATP3, or jump to 5.1 Logitech 650's 35-45 dollars. Much better IMO.


I think you mean the Logitechs 640's or the Creative Labs 650's

Also, if you can still find em...the EV Sonics for 49.99 are a great buy. Everyone that has used them has loved them. If you can get over their looks.
 
Back
Top