• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Cheap GFX card waterblock

CHAoS_NiNJA

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
May 26, 2005
Messages
1,578
Hey d00ds, just wondering what you guys think a good GFX waterblock would be...for cheap. I know Danger Den is t3h own0rz when it comes to CPU blocks, but I don't know about GFX cards. Their GFX blocks seem kind of lackluster. I'm really looking for something with alot of bang for its buck, seeing as I have very little buck and need lots of bang...

Just so you know, it needs to be 1/2" and able to fit on an original 9800.
 
I'm running the Acetal topped Maze4GPU on my ATi 9800pro and it works great. Durring normal weather conditions, my GPU runs at a nice 26c. The Maze4GPU isn't a lack-luster block, its just that its been so succesful that there hasn't been a need for a design change. No doubt future video cards will require better cooling, so new GPU waterblock designs will come to fruition. I have a feeling that nano-cooling will become more cost efficient in the future though, so it will become widely used in high-heat environments. Kind of like what Saphire is doing with that new video card of theirs.
 
Back
Top