• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Cheap Ebay RAM

I like how the memory chips have no markings on them. Also does the warranty label look photoshopped on?
 
It's hard to get to 122000 feedback by scamming people. The RAM might be crap, the picture might be bad, but if you want cheap stuff I'm sure it's just fine. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from anyone with over 100 modules sold, let alone 122000.
 
that seller has been the topic of discussion here before. I mean, a 50 page discussion lol so you might want to search for it to get a better idea of what members here dealt with.
 
One thing I've learned is never skimp on RAM. Always buy the best you can afford. At the least a good brand name.
 
Back
Top