Cheap Cables

Yep you've rediscovered what's becoming an old favorite around here. They're also one of the official sponsors of the AVS forums.

12 awg speaker cable for 15$! wow how do these compare to others?

They have great prices on a bunch of stuff!

THANK YOU!!!

ordered from them many times before, excellent customer service and excellent prices.

Monoprice is wonderful. Their cables are very high quality. I use them and cablesforless.com exclusively since discovering them.

As for speaker cable... 12 gauge cable is 12 gauge cable. A lot of people, even audiophiles, simply use the cheapest 12 or 14 gauge zip cord they can find at Home Depot or Wal-Mart. Monoprice has very good prices on 12 gauge copper cable.

Don't hesitate to buy from them.

I have had great experiences with monoprice and will continue to buy all my cables from them.

I also love Monoprice. I'm so glad I don't have to pay the ridiculous prices normal stores charge for cables anymore.

holy crap.. look at the prices on their Toslink cables. :eek: Sweet deals. Thanks.

yup, monoprice has been the place to go for some time now. Good stuff there.

Geeks.com (Compugeeks) has good cheap cables too. 10ft firewire cable 3 bucks and 12ft BNC to hd-15 vga cable for 6 when I bought them.

yeah i ordered my dvi-hdmi cable just for hooking my comp to my big screen and it works and looks great.

also i got a hdmi-hdmi cable to use with my big screen and cable box and i have noticed right away that the 1080i picture and sound is the best to have come out of my TV.

so for the prices you really cant get in trouble with the wife. ;)

I bought my 50ft HDMI cable from them that goes from the DVD player to the projector. It works awesome! Also, their shipping is very reasonable. I've been pimpin' Monoprice for many months now...

Yea i have also been getting stuff from them for a while. Just ordered a 3ft toslink cable for like $5 shipped this morning, and it will be shipping out tonight. Also dont forget to check out their ebay auctions, sometimes you can get items a little cheaper there.

cooldude918 said:
Also dont forget to check out their ebay auctions, sometimes you can get items a little cheaper there.
Actually you can get many of monoprice's items cheaper on ebay, drop em a note and they'll even combine the shipping costs. Their ebay store will occasionally carry clearance items no longer found in their regular store.

Either way it's a link worth bookmarking: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZmonopriceQ2ecom

yeha blue jeans is a great place for home theater stuff. pretty much the ugliest website of all time, though.

Back