Cheap 9800 Pro on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by EnderW
Ideas?

I have an idea!

How about ... it's totally dishonest. And it drives up prices for the rest of us. Not that i genuinely care what you do, i just wouldn't want this to happen too often. Oki?

Think this thread is history too ;)

Sorry I didn't see how it was dishonest. ATI says that the end user gets a 3 year warranty or whatever it is. Really I think this guy is stupid for selling it, I'd RMA it.

Originally posted by EnderW
Really I think this guy is stupid for selling it, I'd RMA it.
You aren't kidding here.

Maybe he has physical modifications that prevent rma. I mean look how horrible that pic his. He may be trying to hide something.

Originally posted by SJetski71
You aren't kidding here.

Maybe he has physical modifications that prevent rma. I mean look how horrible that pic his. He may be trying to hide something.
That's kinda what I was wondering. Maybe an overclock gone bad.

I bought a 9800 AiW from a guy on here for real cheap and I couldn't get it to work, so instead of asking for a refund, I just RMAed it and they sent me a brand new one.

maybe he fried it doing something he shouldnt have done to it... so he thinks, and i quote by the way... "hey im sure someone would like to take this apart to see how it works and to make a keychain perhaps!..." not so you could rma :( and you werent the original buyer so i dont think you should rma and say "oh well i fried it and it broke" even when you knew it didnt work to begin with... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back