Here is your Coupon Code to use at Checkout:
$4FH6MJR8GBQ4Q

$200 instant savings on select Inspiron Notebook over $999
$M75D4QB1L?R24

$150 instant savings on select Inspiron Notebook over $750
0GZ6BFLH9?LS2K

plus the %10 or %20 discount thats already there... all of these coupons work on the first 17 inch inspirion and i just upgraded the video card and monitor etc. to the max, now when i try to put these in it always deletes the one i put before it and only uses the new one, is there a way to use all of them without deleting the other.

a person once said that he had the same problem and he called dell and they let him use multiple coupons, can anybody put some input into this? all of these coupons are valid.

nvm lmao, i just called dell and the guy kept on trying to sell me the comp after i said no i've been waiting for a good coupon deal. OH WELL, this doesn't work, the say you can only use 1 coupon, he said that they have some term for using more then 1 coupon and i was like ok... anyways you cant use more then 1 coupon =(.

ReD.SkY said:
keyword "cheap"[/QUOTE
well i guess these coupons are still good deals -.- cheaper then anything right now if you want to buy a dell labtop lol :). damb, imagine if all of them worked! $900 off.

Back