• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Chat application for my website?

Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
4
Hey people.

Since I am enlisted here I really want to ask something. I may get fortunate and somebody here has encountered this as of now. I am would really need a chat application for my site and blog. I really want that it will be HTML5. I needs to work decent on cell telephones, capacity to change the configuration (colors, headers and such), it needs to spare the talk transcript/history and it needs the capacity to export this transcript. I likewise wish to transfer pictures and recordings.

I did a touch of exploration and discovered Rumbletalk Live group chat room for Websites | RumbleTalk which appears to be alright. Chatnox seems decent as well. Anybody utilized them recently? Some other choices? I am willing to contribute $30/month max for this. I know there are likewise free ones however to the extent I know they are not all that great. I utilized mIRC a while back yet I can't deal with my outline with it, and it looks horible !!!

What you think? I would value any assistance!
 
Back
Top