• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Chassis with no front I/O

FrozenSteel

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 24, 2011
Messages
194
Hey Guys, Don't really know which section to post this in but I'll give it a shot here (Case and Modding seems to be all about modding.) I currently have a project where I will be dealing with some new "dated" hardware components that don't have USB 2.0 front panel connectors and possibly not even front panel audio. Are there any reasonably priced ATX cases without front panel connections of any kind? I'm very OCD on front panel connections that aren't connected or supported :D

And yes the "dated" motherboard is ATX :p
 
I would think that the easiest thing to do would be to get a case you like.. and then if you absolutely don't want any front panel ports.. just remove them, tape off the holes from the back side, fill it in with some plastic repair epoxy and then paint it.

Edit: Just remembered that I am currently using a case for my retro build that doesn't have any front panel ports because the motherboard's rear ports are on the front of the case. The Lian Li PC-100.

You can still get it from Amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/Lian-Li-PC-100-Aluminum-Computer/dp/B008LA7ISI
 
Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top