charity jar?

freakcrap

Gawd
I was wondering if its allowed to take up a collection, say in gas stations, using charity jars, to buy equiptment for folding, given that the said equiptment would be for folding only? I wouldnt want to cross any line here.... just a thought...

wow your an addict

just get a carboard sign and sit on the side of the highway

edit:friggen awesome

I'm not sure if there would be any issues with that... however you might be better served by scouring garage sales, and stuff like that to see if you could come up with any hardware that individuals might be interested in donating to a good cause instead of money.

p[H]ant0m said:
I'm not sure if there would be any issues with that... however you might be better served by scouring garage sales, and stuff like that to see if you could come up with any hardware that individuals might be interested in donating to a good cause instead of money.

Already on that right now, but have not had very good luck so far, mainly accessories and no towers so far... but I wont give up!

freakcrap said:
THE MOOSE WANTS YOUR MONEY NOW!!!

Send all your checks payable to Moose..... :D

I don't think that pan-handling for this cause is technically wrong. Hmmmm, just call your local police and ask. :)

AtomicMoose said:
Send all your checks payable to Moose..... :D

I don't think that pan-handling for this cause is technically wrong. Hmmmm, just call your local police and ask. :)

hummm, the local 50 is very...umm....AnAl around here, but very good point, well, I might look into it, after a little more research, really dont want to do anything wrong here...

freakcrap said:
Already on that right now, but have not had very good luck so far, mainly accessories and no towers so far... but I wont give up!

naked boxen are happy boxen :eek:

Carnival Forces said:
naked boxen are happy boxen :eek:

Ahh, I would love to get something up and running like Majic, but were talking more of finding monitors, keyboards, scanners...

Maybe we should all dress up like hobos and panhandle. I got 30 bucks in NY doing that one time =]

Back