• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Changing WC setup advice

transam02

Weaksauce
Joined
Sep 19, 2007
Messages
118
Here is my current WC setup. I am goin swap the mobo tray around cause as you can see it would be hard to add more video cards. Now my question is I want to get away from the ziptie setup and was wanting to go to the sideswinder fittings style and was wanting to know if someone could me selecting the right parts for it. The hose size is 1/2 inch. Also would like to know on the existing connectors if I would have to change those out as well or not. Sorry I am kinda newb at this but I am wanting to learn. So any advice would be helpful. I had a friend help me by doing it the first time but it needs clean and I am wanting to add another card so. Thanks

101_2189.jpg
 
You mean compression fittings? If so you'd need 1/2 ID, 3/4OD, assuming the OD of your tube is 3/4.
 
Back
Top