Changed every component,still freezing

Did you try old CPU in both boards?
Maybe CPU dying killed both MBoards?

Tried it with no drives plugged in and 1 stick of RAM? Unplug erything else.

Have you looked into windows event logs to understand the process or what could be causing it?

Only thing left is a jacked CPU or you are bending pins when you install it. Which means all new parts at first but then fuckdom when assembled.

Maybe ESD is frying them when you first touched them. Pretty much all that can be said without physical access.

Also try shorting the jumpers on motherboard where the power switch plugs in. Maybe your switch is jacked. Smell for burnt electronics.

Maybe your cooler isn't mounted properly and causing issues. Ive read some issues with that around these parts.

Only thing left is a jacked CPU or you are bending pins when you install it. Which means all new parts at first but then fuckdom when assembled.

Maybe ESD is frying them when you first touched them. Pretty much all that can be said without physical access.
What is ESD? My cpu is physically perfect,dunno about into it

try clearing bios again.
turn off psu,
pull battery,
press power button to discharge caps,
let sit for 5-10 minutes,
reseat battery,
cross fingers,
and try again.

but does it power on?
I was able to install windows,it was turned on an hour,but then.. again freezes, Power Kernel ID 41 Task 63 Again on eventvwr,what could be now? As i said,i changed MoBo,CPU,GPU,PSU,HDD..Also,Temps are fine

try disabling all power saving settings in the bios and in windows, sleep/hibernate too.

I was able to install windows,it was turned on an hour,but then.. again freezes, Power Kernel ID 41 Task 63 Again on eventvwr,what could be now? As i said,i changed MoBo,CPU,GPU,PSU,HDD..
try disabling all power saving settings in the bios and in windows, sleep/hibernate too.
Ok thanks ill try :)
Doing it atm,also disabled C1 or something like that, Cool N Quiet and AMD Turbocore,in BIOS enabled performance mode and in windows enabled High Perfomance Mode, anything more to do?

Last edited:
Defective install media? Files getting corrupted via flaky drive cable? Insincere prayers?

Defective install media? Files getting corrupted via flaky drive cable? Insincere prayers?
This happened to me also with w10,all my SATA cables are new,i tried with 3 yet..these are my events

Attachments

• 1494370101484824593463.jpg
    1494370101484824593463.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 25
  • 1494370227312-1233629752.jpg
    1494370227312-1233629752.jpg
    338.8 KB · Views: 25
  • 149437024958010788570.jpg
    149437024958010788570.jpg
    244.1 KB · Views: 23
Did you download and use the media verification tool or use a checksum tool?

Did you download and use the media verification tool or use a checksum tool?
No,but the HDD is wiped,well it have google chrome inatalled,but i think that wont be the problem,did you see my event viewer?

Humor us and verify your install media. I have cursed for many hours over the years from some issue with media, whether disk got corrupted or the download itself was corrupted or the reader was jacked.

It seems to happen just infrequently enough for me to forget about that option until I have exhausted all the others.

Humor us and verify your install media. I have cursed for many hours over the years from some issue with media, whether disk got corrupted or the download itself was corrupted or the reader was jacked.

It seems to happen just infrequently enough for me to forget about that option until I have exhausted all the others.
You talking about the Flash USB?

You talking about the Flash USB?
Well, I am talking about the actual files whether they are on USB or CD.

You can verify those files via checksums. They make sure a bit or two is not missing within the file sets.

Im not talking about veryfing the disk or USB drive, although you need to do that too. I'm talking about the actual install files.

Well, I am talking about the actual files whether they are on USB or CD.

You can verify those files via checksums. They make sure a bit or two is not missing within the file sets.

Im not talking about veryfing the disk or USB drive, although you need to do that too. I'm talking about the actual install files.
How can i verify that?

They should have a tool on the same page you downloaded the files from. Or a link to it.

File corruption notifications vary from file to file. It might show a file corruption error or a disk access failure in the logs. So many variables.

But something is going on crazy. It may be some obscure BIOS setting or minor bug that hasn't been addressed yet. Sounds driver related.

Or you zapped it with a spark from your fingers. I dunno. I need a joint.

File corruption notifications vary from file to file. It might show a file corruption error or a disk access failure in the logs. So many variables.

But something is going on crazy. It may be some obscure BIOS setting or minor bug that hasn't been addressed yet. Sounds driver related.

Or you zapped it with a spark from your fingers. I dunno. I need a joint.
Im bored of this.. its probably the CPU/MoBo right? I think ill change to intel, I5 6400 +ASUS B150M PRO GAMING Intel B150 LGA1151 is a good option?

Try this for nothing: I once spilled pickled onions onto my shiny corsair keyboard, and that caused random BSODs on boot. Seemed just like a flaky cpu overclock. Took weeks to figure out! :confused:

Assume nothing! Maybe your wall socket even...

It's almost like we are being trolled..... nah, I'm sure that's not it.

Reading thru this thread, every part has been swapped including CPU & RAM.
That means two entirely different builds are both locking up the same exact way.

I've been in the IT biz a long time. The only way you see something like this is
by swapping in the exact same part models. For example, if the RAM is not
compatible with the mobo, you get the same results swapping with the exact
same model of RAM. It's not really a valid test to do that.

Either that, or some problem with a driver.

So if we aren't just being yanked around, I'd say incompatible hardware or driver issue.

Back