Changed every component,still freezing

Azeekk

Weaksauce
Yo guys how you doing,my pc is annoying me cause i changed all components and it still freezing with power kernel id 41,maybe pc wont startup,maybe it will freeze,i changed MoBo,PSU,HDD,tried with different RAMS,changed CPU,even the case,my current build is:
CPU: AMD FX6300
GPU:Gigabyte GTX 1050Ti
PSU:Corsair VS550 80 Plus Bronze
HDD:Seagate 500GB
RAM: Tried with 16GB Crucial (2x8GB) DDR3 1600Mhz and tried with a kingston 4GB DDR3 1333Mhz
Im really getting angry with this issue cause i cant solve that.. please help

Last edited:
Well, then there's only one thing left, the GPU...
Sry i forgot to say that,i changed too,from a GTX 950 to a 1050Ti
I changed from fx 4300 to fx 6300
I changed mobo from asrock to asus
I changed from unyka to corsair
I changed from toshiba to seagate..hmm thats weird

Have you tried a different PSU?

ETA: Sorry, I didn't see the "unyka to Corsair" at first.

Do you have a UPS or surge power strip connected?

Last edited:
Have you tried a different PSU?

ETA: Sorry, I didn't see the "unyka to Corsair" at first.

Do you have a UPS or surge power strip connected?

Dunno what UPS is,but yes i have a surge power strip connected,and i tried with 3 differents yet..

I have had shorts in my front panel I/O on some cases cause this, disconnect all them, even the power switch (make do with a jumper on the header pins to start it) and see if it gets any relief.

maybe try new sata cables. have you tried everything outside the case?

I have had shorts in my front panel I/O on some cases cause this, disconnect all them, even the power switch (make do with a jumper on the header pins to start it) and see if it gets any relief.
Ok ill try and comment what happen

testing everything outside of the case will make sure there are no shorts or issues with the front I/o like stated above.
Not the same if i disconnect all mobo cables from the case and turn it on with jumpers?

not if theres a short somewhere else like a stand off or the I/o shield. also try a different mouse/keyboard and make sure nothing else is connected, just to rule out faulty devices

I
not if theres a short somewhere else like a stand off or the I/o shield. also try a different mouse/keyboard and make sure nothing else is connected, just to rule out faulty devices
I build it outside the case and exactly the same,during reading the flash usb it will freeze,as i said i changed all my components and i dunno what to do,im desperated,really

I

I build it outside the case and exactly the same,during reading the flash usb it will freeze,as i said i changed all my components and i dunno what to do,im desperated,really

Well you're experience is pointing to some on the USB bus, whether that's mouse and keyboard or cables to the front i/o you need to rule those out.

This kind of problem really sucks so you have my sympathy.

Well you're experience is pointing to some on the USB bus, whether that's mouse and keyboard or cables to the front i/o you need to rule those out.

This kind of problem really sucks so you have my sympathy.
Well i only have one keyboard,and one mouse plugged in,i tried with different keyboards,should i try a new mouse? Mine is Ozone Argon world

So you are trying to install Windows? From what media? DVD drive?

So you are trying to install Windows? From what media? DVD drive?
Flash usb that i used to install before,but by an unknow issue when i switched my psu it says plug a new boot option and restart,its like it wiped,but my hdd is new,also i tried to start the installation without the hdd plugged in,but it still freezing,i know my issue is Kernel Power error ID 41 task 63

Does that system have WiFi? Disable it in the BIOS and see if that fixes it. Or unplug it if it is USB.

You could have some seriously dirty power coming from the wall.

1. Get an outlet/wiring tester to make sure the wiring is correct.
2. Check the voltage coming from the wall.
3. Try on a different circuit in the house
4. Try it at a different location - I have heard of issues where stuff works fine when people take it in to be fixed but will absolutely not work at their house... bad power or massive interference is the only explanation. If this is the case a UPS may help, but even a UPS is not going to protect from power coming up through ground.

You could have some seriously dirty power coming from the wall.

1. Get an outlet/wiring tester to make sure the wiring is correct.
2. Check the voltage coming from the wall.
3. Try on a different circuit in the house
4. Try it at a different location - I have heard of issues where stuff works fine when people take it in to be fixed but will absolutely not work at their house... bad power or massive interference is the only explanation. If this is the case a UPS may help, but even a UPS is not going to protect from power coming up through ground.
I used a voltimeter to see how are the outlets,they were 230v or 230w,dunno wich one is the correct

Any idea? Im getting so,so angry with my PC

Boot up a linux live cd and see how it acts.....Not much left but bad CPU, bad electricity and satanic curse.

Boot up a linux live cd and see how it acts.....Not much left but bad CPU, bad electricity and satanic curse.
I bet on the satanic thing,i tried with another CPU too..also,i cant get a linux cd cause its the only PC i can use..

Pull CMOS battery and let it sit unplugged from wall for 10 mins. then plug it back in and ensure BIOS settings are correct.

Pull CMOS battery and let it sit unplugged from wall for 10 mins. then plug it back in and ensure BIOS settings are correct.
Im doing this qt the moment,trying to find what could be broken.. ill do this after trying this
EDIT: No signal on TV,fans and psu running,same on both setups

Attachments

• 1493941556756168787958.jpg
    1493941556756168787958.jpg
    242.6 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
At some point the time spent troubleshooting will outweigh the cost of buying a new barebones system. Maybe you can migrate the SSD and GPU over.

Unless you're married to your current setup.

Done the normal thing and reset your bios to default? Go manually set ram speeds/timings a bit lower. Make sure the rest is at stock. One possibility is your usb drive. You could have a junked install. Next step.. call a friend/dig up a usb drive you can boot with or test. A live cd or possibly an older win install could do it.. No pc shops around? Call a pawn shop. They surprisingly keep that shit on hand for password resets and maitenence..

Done the normal thing and reset your bios to default? Go manually set ram speeds/timings a bit lower. Make sure the rest is at stock. One possibility is your usb drive. You could have a junked install. Next step.. call a friend/dig up a usb drive you can boot with or test. A live cd or possibly an older win install could do it.. No pc shops around? Call a pawn shop. They surprisingly keep that shit on hand for password resets and maitenence..
Now i cannot turn on it,cant see nothing on TV

does it power up? if so connect to the onboard video and go into bios and change to the pcie gpu.

does it power up? if so connect to the onboard video and go into bios and change to the pcie gpu.
It wont start with or without GPU,i cant see nothing on tv.. no signal in any of both MoBo.. i dont know what is happening now.. pss

Back