• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Change Chrome Autocomplete

babyshark31

Gawd
2FA
Joined
Nov 5, 2008
Messages
775
Is there any way to change what website Chrome guesses when you enter letters into the address bar? For the longest time, I would only have to hit g > enter for it to go to google.com/finance. For some reason though I went to google.com to search for something instead of just typing the search into the bar and now g > enter goes to google.com even though I've only been there once.

Is there any way to change this manually?
 
Yes, manually type and send Google a nasty gram to stop F'ing up Chrome. :D
The auto complete feature is actually still evolving so expect changes in what it populate the fields with.
Every Chrome update changes thing and sometimes Chrome runs WORSE. One time I did an update, and Chrome started crashing constantly. Found the issue was one of the plug-ins (extensions) I had installed didn't like like the updated version. Uninstalled the extension, it was fine.
 
Back
Top