chances of a ebay coupon around black friday?

Gabe3

2[H]4U
anyone know if ebay usually does a 15% off or higher coupon around black friday?

Be aware it doesn't "start" till the 21st and it's only valid on using the mobile app.

Reactions: Gabe3
like this
This coupon is just in time to push me over the edge for a used laptop purchase I was delaying lol.

Reactions: Gabe3
like this
same, I couldn't get a deal on a 1080 ti like I wanted. does gigabyte warranty transfer to whoever owns the card? I can't find anything definitive on them, so I've only been looking at evga and msi.

same, I couldn't get a deal on a 1080 ti like I wanted. does gigabyte warranty transfer to whoever owns the card? I can't find anything definitive on them, so I've only been looking at evga and msi.
That is what I scored with the first coupon, a hybrid 1080ti by evga. I dont think gigabyte warranty is transferable but I could be wrong.

I recall a redditor (who had gone through both the evga/MSI non-reference air coolers) was pretty insistent on replacing the default fan on the hybrid. But yeah it seems like the best option w/o going to a completely independent solution.

Back