• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Challenge = Find a Friend

KodiakStar

/'s by 0
Joined
Dec 13, 2004
Messages
12,730
Who knows if this will fly or not... but here is your mission...

Should you choose to accept it...

Find a friend... could be someone new, someone you know in real life, someone you see
on the forums, find anyone...

But find SOMEONE... who ISN'T folding... and get them folding...

Under their name :) And THEN get them to post here :)



Like I said.. I don't know if it will fly.. but lets try it out!
 
Bah all of my friends (both of them) are already folding :) But under MY name :D

 
hey tormond ditto to that my grandpa is now folding under my name starting today! and pretty much all my friends are folding for me.
 
I really need to find a (girl)friend. That way I wont take away cycles gaming when I am bored. :D
 
Back
Top