Cha-ching!

Mohonri

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
5,775
At work, I'm surrounded by a lot of guys who 1) are semi-geeks, so they have nice hardware, and 2) have been with the company for a couple decades or more and therefore make a lot more than me. That means that occasionally, they're looking to get rid of something nice for cheap.

I picked up a Compaq Presario X1000 with a P-M 1.4GHz, plus a Dell Inspiron 700m with a P-M 2.0GHz for $450. :D :cool:

Look to see an uptick in my daily production in the near future.


 
Ahhhh. They're both folding now. One grabbed a beautiful 600-pointer on the first try, the other grabbed a 226-pointer. It's gonna be a good weekend :)
 
You'll need em to catch me, I just added a few CPUs myself.

Yay for more boxen.

Fold on people! For tuxedoedShrimp

 
chileman said:
You'll need em to catch me, I just added a few CPUs myself.
:p Currently 3955 days to intercept. It'll be like watching a turtle trying to catch up with a snail....
 
I don't know, but I feel a race coming on.

Fold on people! For tuxedoedShrimp

 
Back
Top