• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

CFI A7879 NAS Chassis

Nemesis_001

Weaksauce
Joined
Apr 3, 2011
Messages
69
Hi,

I own the mentioned NAS chassis with 4 3.5" HDDs and 2.5" HDD for O/S.
I have only now noticed, the spec says there should be an internal mounting bay for the 2.5" HDD (I just have it glued to the bottom of the chassis in a free area). For the life of me I can't see the mounting mechanism for the 2.5".

Does anyone have any idea?

Thanks,
 
Back
Top