Watch this demo of IB DX 11 Graphics and try not to feel the complete embarrassment of failure goin on.
IB obviously cannot even run VLC without lagging like a beeyotch.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Otcge1cn8Os
Most shameful video I have seen...Intel guy is pretending to even use the wheel when it's obviously a VLC recorded video file haha what a joke Intel is...lags so much HAHAHAHA I thought IB was fast, my AMD never lags like that in VLC LMFAO!!!!! Why does it lag in VLC then, is this Intel Blast Processing Hyper Threading??...OMG just don't answer it's such fail...I can't believe they demo'd their APU like this....well actually I can...it's an Intel
AMD FTW! No Lag in VLC haha!!
Trust me I LOVE INTEL THOUGH I HAVE BOUGHT ONE of their CPU's b4
Seriously why IB lag so much ? hahaha and Why did Intel demo it FAKE is it because thier customers are all suckers?!? WHY INTEL OH WHYYYYYYYYY!!!
IB obviously cannot even run VLC without lagging like a beeyotch.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Otcge1cn8Os
Most shameful video I have seen...Intel guy is pretending to even use the wheel when it's obviously a VLC recorded video file haha what a joke Intel is...lags so much HAHAHAHA I thought IB was fast, my AMD never lags like that in VLC LMFAO!!!!! Why does it lag in VLC then, is this Intel Blast Processing Hyper Threading??...OMG just don't answer it's such fail...I can't believe they demo'd their APU like this....well actually I can...it's an Intel
AMD FTW! No Lag in VLC haha!!
Trust me I LOVE INTEL THOUGH I HAVE BOUGHT ONE of their CPU's b4
Seriously why IB lag so much ? hahaha and Why did Intel demo it FAKE is it because thier customers are all suckers?!? WHY INTEL OH WHYYYYYYYYY!!!