CES 2012 Mobile Phones

Handcokc

n00b
If anyone has been paying attention to CES 2012 for Mobile phones it seems that 2012 will be a big turn out. Any discussion on it? I havn't seen a thread so here it is.

Me personaly I'm looking forward to the LG Spectrum and the advancement of AT&T and sprints 4G network

I was hoping to see some quadcore phones.

supposedly a lot of things were saved for MWC for next month.

still happy i got my Gnex.

Yea phones with the Tegra 3 would've been awesome but I'm sure they'll be coming very soon and in full force aswell.

I wish someone would make an Android phone as sexy as the Lumia 900.... I would swap to WP7/ATT for it, but I'm too deeply ingrained into the Android ecosystem to swap over now.... not to mention used to unlimited data on Sprint....

I just don't think Windows will be as good as Android in the long run in my opinion. I'm just very skeptical of it.

Definitely looking forward to the Lumia 900. I've had 2 iPhones over the past 4 years and the Lumia definitely has me leaning towards a switch to WP7.

I currently have the Galaxy Note (for a few months now) and I love it. I went to CES 2012 and they were promoting the future AT&T Galaxy Note which I found it funny. When they try to introduce to me the AT&T Note, I pulled out my Note unlocked version and they were surprised that I already got it.

Anyway, I hope that in 2012 there would be a Galaxy Note 2. I cannot go with any phone that is smaller now that I am used to the big screen size and the super fast speed of the Note.

I've been using an htc HD2 for nearly 2 years. Having used both ICS and Mango on the phone, I think i'll pick up the Lumia 900 when my contract is over. Ever since I got a tablet, i don't really use my phone anymore.

please tmobile get something new!!! My g2 is ready to get replaced.

Last I heard was VZW does not have much faith in the Windows phone platform, which is why they have turned down most of the high end handsets.

Personally Im also not a big fan of it. I think its nice as a simple phone, and its intuitive, but it doesn't have anything special that would drive me to switch to it from Android. Might be something I'd recommend for my mother.

Last I heard was VZW does not have much faith in the Windows phone platform, which is why they have turned down most of the high end handsets.

Personally Im also not a big fan of it. I think its nice as a simple phone, and its intuitive, but it doesn't have anything special that would drive me to switch to it from Android. Might be something I'd recommend for my mother.

I'm not a fan either, although that's mostly because I still have a bad aftertaste from WM6.X..... I know, they're not even distant cousins, but still.... it just feels wrong. Having said that- Verizon is retarded. You would think that they would have learned their lesson after passing on the iPhone based on what 'they' thought the consumer wanted. AT&T took the chance and look what happened. VZW doesn't need to embrace WP, but at least have a high-end phone or two in the lineup for those that want it.... otherwise you're FORCING customers to change providers to get what they want. Smart.

I want a quad-core WP8 made by Nokia on Sprint with LTE, NFC, and highly integrated Google Voice...

Back