• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Cerulean Onslaught (From Software)

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
Joined
Jun 7, 2008
Messages
26,465
AA23OTMm.jpeg



https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertain...lslike-game/ar-AA23P11w?ocid=sapphireappshare
 
I feel a great disturbance in the force, as if thousands of developers just cried out "Nooo! You're going to make us look bad!"
 
I'll just say Crayon Onslaught until some Social Media person on YouTube butchers on how to say the game's name.
 
the article mentioned a possible August 2026 release date...that would be pretty nice
 
I want to believe this is true but am I the only one to think there is no way this releases in August of 2026 and rumors of it have never been heard about it till May 2026? That just seems too unlikely in the video games industry especially for a game made by From Software. Elden Ring rumors started in 2019 before the official announcement in 2021 and release in Feb 2022.
 
I want to believe this is true but am I the only one to think there is no way this releases in August of 2026 and rumors of it have never been heard about it till May 2026? That just seems too unlikely in the video games industry especially for a game made by From Software. Elden Ring rumors started in 2019 before the official announcement in 2021 and release in Feb 2022.

the name 'Cerulean Onslaught' also seems a bit off for a From Software title
 
I want to believe this is true but am I the only one to think there is no way this releases in August of 2026 and rumors of it have never been heard about it till May 2026? That just seems too unlikely in the video games industry especially for a game made by From Software. Elden Ring rumors started in 2019 before the official announcement in 2021 and release in Feb 2022.
Especially with Duskbloods yet to get a release date.
 
Back
Top