• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Centrino Hardware Control for 700m

madflava54

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
182
I decided to download this program and initially, I was getting 50-62 C which I thought was very high considering my desktop which is a P4 gets about 34-38C. I have a 1.8ghz, 1.25gigs of ram 700m and I'm not too sure how to undervolt the laptop.

I don't get the multipliers. Should I just lower each multiplier? I lowered the first one and I am at 48-49C. I would like to see lower. It is hot here in Memphis but the A/C is running.

Someone plz help me w/ the settings. YOu don't have to explain if you don't want to.

Actually lowered the voltage settings two things and I am not getting any change now. Constant 52 which I am not happy about. My laptop does feel warm. How low can I go? And how much does this effect performance?
 
Back
Top