So we're attempting to evaluate a replacement for GuardianEdge.
We want something that gets away from a pre-boot environment. Something that just runs as an agent. Similar to Credant Mobile Guardian.
Are there any other products out there similar to Credant?
We have looked at PGP, but it is similar to GuardianEdge; it has a pre-boot environment. Safeboot is similar, also.
But we need it to be centrally managed, so a hardware-solution will not work.
Bitlocker is a possibility, but unfortunately we have not taken the plunge past XP yet (sadly). Although I don't know what kind of management tools it has, as I haven't looked in to it (since we still don't know when we will get the go-ahead to deploy Win7).
We want something that gets away from a pre-boot environment. Something that just runs as an agent. Similar to Credant Mobile Guardian.
Are there any other products out there similar to Credant?
We have looked at PGP, but it is similar to GuardianEdge; it has a pre-boot environment. Safeboot is similar, also.
But we need it to be centrally managed, so a hardware-solution will not work.
Bitlocker is a possibility, but unfortunately we have not taken the plunge past XP yet (sadly). Although I don't know what kind of management tools it has, as I haven't looked in to it (since we still don't know when we will get the go-ahead to deploy Win7).