• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Centaurian 5 mod ??

BIWMirage

Limp Gawd
Joined
Apr 16, 2006
Messages
240
Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any mod ideas for a Coolermaster Centaurian 5. I have the model that has no window. I am new to modding, but have been told that you need to leave around 2" of metal around the sides, when making a window. Because there are two vents, it would be difficult to cut and leave 2". I was just curious as to what other people have done with theirs. Thanks.
-Mirage
 
Global, would you mind posting some pics of your machine, to give me some ideas?
 
Sure. Here it is. (Work rig)

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/4250/000002110qe.jpg
I was playing with the tomtom today. Custom voices = fun :)
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/7338/000002212nh.jpg
http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/2731/000002318be.jpg
Specs:
1.8 Ghz P4
HP Pavillion Mobo
2x 100gb maxtors (mirrored backup drive)
1x 160 gb WD (Primary)
Nvidia fx 5200
Forton 350 watt psu (modded with a Scythe Sflex fan, nice and quiet now)
Sony DVDrom/CDRW
Random firewire card from old HP with wires spliced for front jacks.
 
Back
Top