celsmore's large sale - Take a look!

celsmore

[H]ard|Gawd
Alright, so I've come into some tough financial times, so everything that I've been hording for so long has to go. I am selling the system as well as all my extra stuff.

Before you look, I accept paypal only, my paypal address is [email protected], and my heatware is under celsmore. I will ship within 2 business days of reception of payment.

I ship to the continental United States only for the prices listed. I will ship to canada, though I will charge extra per shipping, depending on the item.

I guarantee that if you receive an item DOA I will refund your cash, plus shipping back to me.

If you see a price that you just don't feel is ok, please ask, and I'll likely bite, long as you aren't lowballing me.

For questions/comments/whatever, please either post here, PM me, or email me at [email protected].

Thanks for looking, bumps are appreciated!

That said...onto the stuff!

EDIT PARTING OUT THE MACHINE!!!

Case/mobo is a ShuttleXPC SN45GV2 - SOLD

1800+ Thoroughbred processor Overclockable to 2x10 last overclocked! Ran that for only one week - $49 Shipped

512Mb PC3200 Generic RAM (Runs DDR400 just fine) - $60 Shipped

MSI Geforce4 ti4200 64Mb graphics card. - $60 Shipped

16x Generic DVD ROM drive. - $20 Shipped

Next up...Belkin's Nostromo SpeedPadn50

IMG_0951.jpg

Asking $25 shipped.

Antec True430 PSU, sleeved.

IMG_0952.jpg

IMG_0953.jpg

The sleeving job isn't perfect. I will remove the sleeving at your request if that is what you would like. One damaged floppy disk power connector. It is electric taped to prevent shorting.
Asking 60 bucks shipped.

One Kingston, and one generic NIC. 10/100. Asking $10 shipped a piece. Worked great last used.

Nanya brand PC2100 128MB SODIMM

IMG_0959.jpg

Asking $15 shipped.

Generic CDRW - 48x24x48

IMG_0963.jpg

Asking $18 shipped

Generic 2x512mb PC2700 - Sealed
Asking $65 a piece, or have them both for $120

Sidewinder strategic commander - great condition, works well
Asking $40 shipped

Dremel Multipro 30,000RPM!
Works great, asking $40 shipped. Does not include anything besides the dremel itself. - SOLD to infrahuman

Asus CDRW - 52x24x54
Asking $25 shipped. - SOLD TO: INFRAHUMAN

Generic 512MB PC2700 SODIMM
Asking $70 shipped. SOLD TO: NOL1M1TMAN

Crucial 512Mb, PC133, CL3 SODIMM
Pulled from my old ibook. Worked great there! Asking $70 shipped. - SOLD TO REDUX

Looking for anything in trade for the dremel? I have a large set of older coins...lemme know..thanks

I am not interested in trades at this time. Unless you have something exceptional...make an offer and I'll consider.

Hmmm...the problem is I'm not much of a coin collector, and I have no idea where I would turn them for monies.

I have plenty of fans :-D

ebay....if u want cash for em.....hmmm...i guess im more interested in the ASUS cd burner.....i could go through what i got for coins, and find a coin thats worth around 30-50..or so...and pass that ur way...or just reach in the case, and grab 5-10 coins...lol (we got a ton..so i wouldnt really care if theres a few i give you that are worth a ton)

Bump cuz I'm wanting a clip of 512 for my laptop, but do I need it???? hmmmm :confused:

I have a nice receiver and a video camera that I'd be willing to trade for the Shuttle. Together they're worth about $400. Give me a PM and we'll work something out.

I could do 512mb to canada for $65 shipped.

Sorry I'm not interested in a video cam/receiver at this point.

The cam I prolly would, if you were willing to pay cash for the rest.

I've decided that I will part out that shuttle :-/.

If you guys are interested in components, lemme know, not that there is a lot of stuff in there :).

plz send littlegint a PM about the CDRW if its still up for sale. He is desperatly looking for one, I'm sure he get it at that price. :)

How high of an AthlonXP can you put in that shuttle? Would you be willing to part it out?

Back