Currently building a system and really am confused about the ram.
Its an Core duo 2 E6600 on the eVga 680i SLI board.
I've come across a company cally 'Cellshock' and from what i've been reading the chips are outstanding. I was originally going to get some Corsair 2GB Kit (2x1GB) DDR2 PC2-6400 (TWIN2X2048-6400C4D) DOMINATORS but after reading some reviesw the OC potential is very hit and miss.
These new cellshocks are the same price with good IC's and OC potential.
Between these two which should I buy (there is about £20 difference).
2Gb CellShock DDR2 PC2-8000 1000MHz (5-5-5-15) £224
2Gb CellShock DDR2 PC2-6400 800MHz (4-4-4-12) £210
Any comments on cellshock or other manufacturers offering same spec modules would be appreciated.
Its an Core duo 2 E6600 on the eVga 680i SLI board.
I've come across a company cally 'Cellshock' and from what i've been reading the chips are outstanding. I was originally going to get some Corsair 2GB Kit (2x1GB) DDR2 PC2-6400 (TWIN2X2048-6400C4D) DOMINATORS but after reading some reviesw the OC potential is very hit and miss.
These new cellshocks are the same price with good IC's and OC potential.
Between these two which should I buy (there is about £20 difference).
2Gb CellShock DDR2 PC2-8000 1000MHz (5-5-5-15) £224
2Gb CellShock DDR2 PC2-6400 800MHz (4-4-4-12) £210
Any comments on cellshock or other manufacturers offering same spec modules would be appreciated.