Cell Phones Could be Killing off Bees

Couldn't we just hire a lot of Chinese and Indians to pollenate our plants for us? How much can a few billion Chinese and Indians with cotton swabs pollenate in an average crop season?

no need, just use all the illegals, they already pick the fruit, they will only need to make an additional pass in the beginning of the season...

wasn't this a movie but instead of bees, the tech transmissions allowed a gateway for the dead to come back and infect the living and that killed them? white noise? or something like that lol :p

*** This just in ***

EU seeks formal investigation into whether or not American Honey Bees illegally overheard random cell phone transmissions and wifi points. EU seeks damages of $125,000 for each American Honey Bee.

no need, just use all the illegals, they already pick the fruit, they will only need to make an additional pass in the beginning of the season...

But, but, but, they will be taking over American jobs. You know, like hotel cleaning services, fast food, food prep, or any low wage jobs that keeps America running. We all know legal Americans needs jobs too. ;)

What a LAME test . . Do some REAL science and then see what happens . . . . Noobs

Ok I read about this two years ago, they bring it back as if it's a new discovery.
I guess it's like a forum thread, if no one is interested...bump it back to the top :)

lmfao. I rarely post on any forums but this is so fucking stupid. Am I the only one who knows about all the different types a signals and waves we receive from other planets and stars and well space in general. What the fuck. This is just another gallon of fuel for the green movement.

Sucks for honey bees... I wish that it killed wasps and shit like that. Those little bastards have nothing better to do then chase my ass all over the damn lake...

Back