• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Ceiling-Mounted Rear Speakers?

RoyLuv

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
361
Does anyone have some picks of something like this?

I'm having a hard time finding anything other than "in ceiling" type speakers.

My office is in such a configuration, that the only way to really get what I'm looking for from 7.1 sound is to mount my rear speakers from the ceiling, I'm just having trouble figuring out exactly how I should go about it.

I figure I could take a quick stroll through home depot and see what kind of thingamiajigs I can't find, but I don't there are many seasoned [H] vets here who might have some kind of suggestions before I do. :)

I'm using Creative P7800s.
 
Are you looking for replacement speakers for your P7800, or just to mount the existing ones on the ceiling?
 
Back
Top