CeBit 2007 - SFF Style

New Lian Li SFF cases from Cebit at VRZone

ll2.jpg

ll1.jpg

That sapphire looks sweet!!! WHY a parallel port??!?!?!?!

The aerocool case has potential as well...You can forget about heatsinks that are big though. Without modding of course.
With a bit of work tower heatsinks may fit!

LianLi has that cute cube and some other hot stuff too!

[LYL]Homer;1030790429 said:
I wonder if Shuttle will get on board with DTX or fight it with proprietary stuff.

it would be a good move on their part.

If I'm not mistaken, the hard drives are mounted on the bottom of the case, two drives fit there.

Rehashed 6150's :(

Want new AMD chipset!
Notice that they are for Intel too. From an HTPC perspective the 6150 design is rather proven and ATI is known to have issues when using their cards with an HDTV over DVI (or HDMI).

I'm looking forward to that scythe mini-ninja, I've got nothing against hacking my case to make something larger to fit. I've got something against spending money if I can't make it fit even with cutting.

I wish Thermalright would come up with a mATX cooling solution.

Yes I am really looking forward to the scythe mini. I wonder what the height will be. It still probally will not fit in the Ultra BX6. It has 74mm or so clearance. If thats the case it would need to use 70mm fans:(

What issues? Tell this guy: http://www.hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1030796109&postcount=843 Looks like he got it working on the SB600 chipset.
Text book example: http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1127615

It has to do with their drivers and the lack of "depth" they have for setup; sometimes (rarely) it works perfecly fine with some HDTVs (like with the guy you linked too) but it all depends on what TV you are connecting it too. That guy just got lucky with his.

It has nothing to do with the southbridge (SB600) but with the video drivers.

Text book example: http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1127615

It has to do with their drivers and the lack of "depth" they have for setup; sometimes (rarely) it works perfecly fine with some HDTVs (like with the guy you linked too) but it all depends on what TV you are connecting it too. That guy just got lucky with his.

It has nothing to do with the southbridge (SB600) but with the video drivers.
It doesn't look like that problem is limited to ATI... looks like a problem with TVs and HDMI. Read a few posts below yours and a guy is having similar problems on a 6200. Last guy with an 8800GTX is also having problems. My brother in law had issues with HDMI, just because of the cable he was using. HDMI is not quite as plug-and-play as other standards. IIRC it may have something to do with the DRM it is designed to support.

I'm looking forward to that scythe mini-ninja, I've got nothing against hacking my case to make something larger to fit. I've got something against spending money if I can't make it fit even with cutting.

I wish Thermalright would come up with a mATX cooling solution.

YES!!!

Mmm... Pioneer dvd burners are awesome, especially with the brushed aluminum looking front bezel. I've had my A07XLB going strong for 4 years now with zero coasters. It is a pity that the last of the cool bezel pioneer burners that the US got was the A09. Pioneer released their A12XLB in Dec and the front bezel has a piano black finish on it, very drool worthy.
a11piano2eq6.jpg

Back