• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

CDex problems

Gomar

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
315
When attempting to convert from WMA to WAV or MP3
got: Could not find the WmAudSDK.DLL file error.
Then program froze eventhough I was pressing CANCEL.
I downloaded WmAudSDK.DLL file, but again get an error.

At the present CDex crashes alltogether for some strange reason.
I am just fed up with it and have stopped using it.
http://www.freerip.com
does the job fine.
 
Back
Top