bigdogchris
Fully [H]
- Joined
- Feb 19, 2008
- Messages
- 19,097
Right now I'm using Nero Essentials 7 to burn my audio disc for the simple fact that it includes an equalizer where I can set the songs to 'loud', which is the same as 'Rock' settings on some other systems. Also, my audio driver in Vista/7 allows me to set the equalizer so my audio playback i always through the equalizer. However it's only for listening, I still have to use Nero's equalizer to burn them with the settings I want.
My question is, is there a freeware audio burner that includes an equalizer? I also wouldn't mind some type of plug in for WMP 12. I don't like Nero because it adds start up services and indexing for features I choose not to even install. I have to manually disable them. Plus, it's not fully compatible with Windows 7 anyways.
Thanks.
My question is, is there a freeware audio burner that includes an equalizer? I also wouldn't mind some type of plug in for WMP 12. I don't like Nero because it adds start up services and indexing for features I choose not to even install. I have to manually disable them. Plus, it's not fully compatible with Windows 7 anyways.
Thanks.