CCNA Study Question

Ur_Mom

Fully [H]
I am working on my CCNA (decided that I am confident enough to go the one exam route), and am doing quite a bit of hands on work.

I'm able to do the subnetting fairly quickly and accurately. I can configure routers for RIPV2, OSPF, EIGRP and banners, VTY, AUX lines, Loopback, various interfaces (eth, serial), PPP, Frame Relay. Switches, I can do STP, trunking, Port Security ...

Anything else I should hit on (hands on) that would benefit me on the CCNA exam?

NAT, router on a stick, ACLs... that's all I can think, but it's been over a year since I studied for that exam.

Hit the ACL's pretty hard I know that they grilled me on that on my exam so thats something else your going to wanna take a deeper look into.

Get good at the simulator questions. You get a few of them on the test and you can't pass without being comfortable with them.

Get good at the simulator questions. You get a few of them on the test and you can't pass without being comfortable with them.

I'm getting there. I've read the books several times, so I think I'm good with the theory. I've been doing the hands on getting VERY comfortable with the CLI and different configurations. :)

ACLs are my next big study topic. :)

Back